Having graduated from Ankara Law Faculty in 1992, Advocate Y. Uzay Göktürk registered with the Ankara Bar Association in 1993. He has served at various positions in bureaucracy in Turkey and abroad, especially at the foreign missions of the Republic of Turkey and the committee of inspection. After returning to Turkey from his last official duty as the Counsellor of the Embassy of Turkey in Moscow, he founded the Experto Crede Law & Counselling.
Experto Crede Law & Consultancy offers its services to
Foreign and Turkish companies and individuals who are interested in commercial activities and/or having legal issues in the Russian Federation, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan. It also provides assistance and professional advice to foreigners seeking trade activities and/or facing legal issues in Turkey.
Experto Crede, international law and consultancy firm, has an extensive network that consists of Turkish and foreign law and consultancy firms that operate in Turkey and abroad (especially CIS countries).
Education & Certifications
- Ankara University Law Faculty — 09.1987.09.1992
- Ankara Bar Association – Law Practice Internship — 1992-1993
- AÜHF-Banking Institute – “Law in English” Certificate Program
- AÜHF-Banking Institute – “Commercial Law” Certificate Program”
- La Haye International Law Academy / Netherlands- “International Private Law Program — 07.1993-08.1993
- Foreign Trade Institute- “Customs Union and Export” Specialist Program“
- Ankara University Institute of Social Sciences- “Phd in EU Law” – “Competition Law”
- Ankara University Tömer-“Russian Language Course” Certificate-B1 level
- Russian Federation Pushkin Language Institute-“Russian Language Course” Certificate – C2 Level
- Ankara TOBB ETÜ-Education Research Center- “Commercial Law” Certificate Program
- Ankara University Faculty of Law- “Mediation in Law ”Certificate Program
- Başkent University -BEDAM- “Concordat Office Commissioner” Certificate Program
- Başkent University-BEDAM- “Arbitration in Commercial Disputes” Certificate Program